Epigenomics of infectious diseases deals with the stages of diseases, incidence, prevalence, attack rate, virulence, transmission route, transmission probability ratio. The level of infection includes incubation period, serial interval, infectious period, latent period, epidemic. Based on study of epigenomics the disease can be can be categorized into hyperendemic, holoendemic, sporadic, pandemic, exotic.
Recent studies highlight that bacteria can affect the chromatin structure and transcriptional program of host cells by influencing diverse epigenetic factors (i.e., histone modifications, DNA methylation, chromatin-associated complexes, noncoding RNAs, and RNA splicing factors.
- Pathoepigenetics of Infectious Diseases
- Heridatry information of Bacteria
- Computational Epigenomics
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Bacteria Chromatin organisation